Register for Classes
New and Returning Student Registration Fall 2016
Registration is now open and will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis until classes fill to capacity.
For class descriptions, click here. Fall classes begin in August.
1. Download the schedule from the Homepage.
2. New Students will need to setup a student account through the Student Account Portal and then register for classes. Returning Students will login into the Student Account Portal and register for classes.
3. Click on “Select Classes” tab
4. Where it says “register for session” click the arrow and choose ‘DT Spring 2017.’
5. Simply locate the classes in the list and click on ‘request class’
6. After classes are selected for that student click on ‘submit registration’ at the bottom of the page and ‘next student’ if you have more than one.
The registration fee is $30 per student.
Monthly Payment Options:
- On line credit or debit through the student accounts portal
- Automatic bill pay through your bank
- Automatic withdrawal from your bank through the student accounts portal
- Cash at the front desk(Always obtain a written receipt from the ambassador at the front desk)
- Check or money order at the front desk or mail to: DT, 1001 Highgrove Rd, Grandview, Mo., 64030